Leading Canadian Call Centre Hiring Immediately
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Centre with a state of the art work environment and a strong focus on company culture.
Our Hamilton site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently inside Jackson Square, and along a large variety of HSR routes. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Do you love talking to people? Are you revved up by a bit of friendly competition? Are you in love with your weekends? This is the job for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Connect with customers and inform them of promotions and offerings that might interest them in order to increase average spend
- Use questions to understand the customer, how they currently use services, and what they truly value as our customer
- Present customers with a compelling offering by linking the features of the product to the customers' needs
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Drive our client's revenue up by increasing the average spend through upgrades and new features
- Adhere to quality expectations as set by the client and the company using high sales integrity practices and hitting key points for branding purposes
- Craft a customer experience that supports brand loyalty and high levels of customer satisfaction
Working hours are 12 PM to 9 PM Monday to Sunday. 2 weeks of paid training. Rate of $14.00 per/hr + commission on every sale (no cap) including an attendance bonus rewards them with a bi-weekly $250 bonus.
This job is for you if you:
- Communicate clearly and build connection easily
- Love the internet and know what's going on today in pop culture
- Know how to relate to various personalities and age groups
- Are a competent computer user with an ability to learn new software
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a phenomenal fit within our organization.
Working at S&P Data:
Weareamid-sizedcompanywithaveryflatorganizationalstructure-you'llhavedirectaccesstothe"bigwigs"inthecompany.Therearemanychancesforexposuretonewideasanddepartmentswhichmeansyou'llgetvariousopportunitiestoupskill.Welovetopromotecurrent employees into new roles andworkhardtopreparehighpotentialemployeeswiththeskillstheyneedtosucceed.
- Full time employment offering a guaranteed hourly wage, paid training, plus the opportunity to start earning top dollar incentives as soon as training is completed.
- Program specific employee discounts on personal telecommunication (Cable, Internet, Home Phone and Mobile) plans
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives paid the next month
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Employee awards and recognition program to reward our highest performers
- Fun, friendly, causal yet professional work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We like to recognize our top talent and promote from within into our leadership team.
Are you ready to further your career in a fun and engaging workplace with tons of room for growth? Apply today and we'll talk about your future as part of our team.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.