AT&T Customer Service Representative
AT&T Business to Business Customer Service Representative
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque. There are many internal growth opportunities as we prefer to promote from within!
As an Inbound and Outbound Commercial Business to Business Care Representative, you'll engage in customer care calls to have a conversation about their business and its needs in order to match them with the perfect solutions and upgrades available from our client. You'll also need to respond to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing by assuming full ownership of customer's requests and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Inbound and Outbound Business to Business upgrades of AT&T products and services to existing customers
- Handling customer issues and questions
- Processing new service orders from start to finish
- Documenting all calls; Disposition of call is extremely important
- Handling 50-80 calls per day
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas and goals
Do you have experience working in a B2B customer service environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
We want you on our team!
Skills for Success:
The Training and Production Hours:
- Two weeks of in classroom training; Two weeks of phone evaluation
- Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Heavy training on CRM and client data base and phone system
- Must have open availability to work any shifts scheduled between Monday-Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Base salary is $11.00 hour plus bonus
- SP Data has instant “spiff” opportunities- gift cards and other incentives
- The agent to manager or lead ratio is 15 to 1. With every 15 new agents added, there will be management and quality control opportunities to open!
- FULL Benefits (Reliance/ Aflac)
- 5 PTO Days per year, 2 Floating Holidays and Paid Holiday time off!
What we offer:
We are a mid-sized company with a very flat organizational structure- you'll have direct access to the "big wigs" in the company. There are many chances for exposure to new ideas and departments which means you'll get various opportunities to upskill. We love to promote from within and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- Two weeks of in-class training plus ample support as you transition into production
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development for those with goals to move up the ladder
- A ton of opportunity for mentorship to prepare you for career advancement as the company grows
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willingly adhere. The actual statements are posted in visible locations throughout each work location.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (OBWC)