Spanish Bilingual Call Center Sales Representative
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Are you looking for new career growth opportunities in a fun and rewarding team environment?!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. With 8 locations in North America, we have offices in Cleveland, Albuquerque, Troy, San Diego and 3 locations in Canada. S&P Data employs over 2,500 agents.
Opened in 2005, S&P Data has maintained a client retention rate of over 90% and has doubled in size each of the past 3 years. Some of our accomplishments that we AS A TEAM have achieved include being named one of the Top 10 Call Centers in North America and our CEO winning the prestigious Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
Summary of Duties:
A Spanish Bilingual Account Executive will be required to promote and sell services to existing customers while providing high-quality customer focused service. This position requires all applicants to be FLUENT in Spanish.
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Achieves service and sales objectives by promoting and selling various service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customer requests
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitiveness and product knowledge.
- Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH
- Must have at least 6 Months sales experience
- Must be highly organized and able to follow-through
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 25 wpm
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, employment, and education verification.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi-task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
S&P Data es un lider en centros de llamadas Norte Americanos con instalaciones con lo ultimo en tecnologia.
Buscamos agentes bilingues (Espanol / Ingles) motivados a ofrecer lo ultimo en servios y productos.
Si estas orientado a ventas, queremos hablar contigo hoy.
- Posision de tiempo complete pagada por hora con incentivos.
- Entrenamiento pagado.
- La oportunidad de ganar incentivos al completar entrenamiento.
- Plan de rendimiento sin limite con incentivos pagados por mes.
- Beneficios medicos, dentales y de vision.
- Premios y reconocimiento de empleados.
- Ambiente divertido, casual y profesional.
- Oportunidades de avance – nos gusta reconoser y promover empledos dedicados a nuestro equipo de liderazgo.
- Si tienes experiencia con servicio al cliente, ventas, centro de llamadas,
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Call Center: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Fluent Spanish