Call Center Sales Representative **$12/hr+BONUS+BENEFITS**
Last Day to Apply: May 01, 2018
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque. There are many growth opportunities as we prefer to promote from within.
As an Outbound Sales Representative, you'll call customers to have a conversation about their business and its needs in order to match them with the perfect solutions and upgrades available from our client. You'll also need to respond to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing by assuming full ownership of customer's requests and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner. Here are some of the duties you will complete:
- Processing new orders from start to finish
- Handling customer issues and requests
- Documenting all calls accurately and efficiently
- Meeting your sales targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis (we are here to coach and support you the entire way)
Do you have experience working in a B2B sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
We want you on our team.
Skills for Success:
- 2 years of proven consultative sales experience
- 1 year of business to business experience preferred
- Front of House Restaurant Sales experience or Mortgage Broker experience may also be considered in lieu of business sales experience
- Call center experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication allowing you to express ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to relate to various personalities and age groups and foster fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- Deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
- You solve problems using past experiences and your creative brain to craft solutions that makes sense for our client and the customer
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
The Training and Production Hours:
- Two weeks of both in classroom training and phone evaluation
- Training on client data base and phone system
- We are looking for availability to work any shifts scheduled between Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Your income will start with the guarantee of $12/hr just to show up to work and try. Thanks to our lucrative and uncapped bonus plans and the help of our superstar sales coaches, most Sales Specialists make between $40,000 and $75,000 in their first year.
- The agent to manager or lead ratio is 15 to 1. With every 15 agents added, there will be management and quality control opportunities to open!
- FULL Benefits (Reliance/ Aflac)
- 5 PTO Days per year, 2 Floating Holidays and Paid Holiday time off!
What we offer:
We love to develop our own and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- In-class training plus ample support as you transition into production
- Love weekends off? You will be working a Monday-Friday schedule
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development for those with goals to move up the ladder
- A ton of opportunity for mentorship to prepare you for career advancement as the company grows
"Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willingly adhere. The actual statements are posted in transparent locations throughout each work location.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (OBWC)