Quality Assurance Analyst
Saint John, New Brunswick
Quality Assurance Analyst
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
We are excited to be growing our business into Eastern Canada with our brand-new call center in Saint John, New Brunswick!
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? Are you a stickler for following process? Do you tend to notice the finer details of a situation? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
As a QA Representative, you will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating calls against client specifications and assessing and identifying skill gaps for individual coaching and to inform future training. You will act as a mentor and subject matter expert for your program and will support the leadership team as needed.
- Evaluate the quality of work performed by the Care Specialists using the knowledge of all products and services
- Identify areas of needed improvement for individuals and overall program performance
- Analyze monthly results to provide recommendations that will have the greatest impact on improving overall results
- Research and identify the appropriate business practices and issues to stakeholders on a proactive basis to avoid errors and improve results
- Provide coaching, support and recommendations directly to agents and also to their supervisors for follow-up or critical issues
- Participate in call calibration sessions, both internally and with client, to harmonize the quality standards
- Complete quality assurance reporting regularly and deep dive into scenarios as needed
- Generate quality assurance summary reporting to identify trends
- Quality Assurance Representatives may be required to fill other positions e.g. dialing, floor support, etc where necessary
- Attend program pre-shift and/or post-shifts and facilitate mini training sessions as the need arises
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned by leadership
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You are a self-motivated go-getter with strong attention to detail and above average communication skills. You can focus on a single task for long periods of time but also love connecting with your peers. You are an excellent listener and enjoy sharing feedback to help people improve.
IT WOULD ALSO HELP IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience as a call center agent or quality assurance representative
- An ability to share information in a way that others can easily grasp
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as instructed by business needs
- Excellent MS Office skills
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Brunswick. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.