Call Center Trainer
Saint John, New Brunswick
Contact Centre Trainer
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
We are excited to be growing our business into Eastern Canada with our brand-new call center in Saint John, New Brunswick!
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? Do you have experience in a training role? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
As Trainer, you will share your program and sales expertise with all new hires to the program through facilitation of training programs to meet the needs of the client and corporate channels. You will be responsible for the delivery of initial and ongoing training programs in order to enhance individual, team and company performance. In conjunction with feedback from the Operations Manager and Quality Assurance Representative, you'll ensure ongoing improvement to the training curriculum.
- Facilitate product, application, process and sales skills training to new and existing employees
- Assist in assessment of employee skills to identify training requirements
- Identify, document and communicate all performance related outcomes
- Provide ongoing needs assessment of training content and materials
- Identify the learning requirements of specific programs
- Work with team to monitor effectiveness of programs and progress of trainees
- Communicate frequently and effectively with business partners to ensure that goals and objectives are being fulfilled
- Provide feedback to business partners regarding challenge areas to improve productivity and procedures
- Assist in providing a professional, creative, high-energy and thorough training experience for employees
- Other special projects and duties as requested or assigned
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You're a charismatic individual who can command and inspire a large group with your expert level communication skills. You have a special talent for simplifying complicated information and making it interesting.
YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Post-secondary education and/or formal training in a related area is an asset
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Trainer
- Direct or indirect sales experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Background in a contact center or customer care environment is an asset
- Strong team development and communication skills
- Effective presentation skills: keep interest, encourage interaction, demand participation
- Appreciation of diversity
- Excellent ability to relationship build
- Effective coaching skills and a persuasive communicator
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills are essential
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Brunswick. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.