Customer Services Professional
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 6 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque. There are many growth opportunities as we prefer to promote from within.
As a Customer Experience Professional (CER) will be required to answer inbound calls promoting and selling program services to customers while providing high-quality customer focused service.
Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment?
We want you on our team.
Skills for Success:1+ year of proven customer service experience preferred
- 1+ year of proven customer service experience preferred
- Experience in the financial industry such as loan processing preferred.
- Experience working with documents preferred
- Familiarity with loan processing and terms.
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Score at or above the national average on all pre-employment assessment tests.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.Must be highly organized and able to follow-through
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 25 wpm
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, employment, and education verification.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
The Training and Production Hours:
- Two weeks of both in classroom training and phone evaluation.
- Training on client database and phone system
- We are looking for availability to work any shifts scheduled between Monday-Saturday.
Your income will start with the guarantee of $12/hr just to show up to work and try. We also offer an uncapped bonus program allowing our specialists to make between $35,000 and $40, 000 a year.
- The agent-to-manager or lead ratio is 15 to 1. With every 15 agents added, there will be management and quality control opportunities to open!
- FULL Benefits (Reliance/United Healthcare/ Aflac)
- 5 PTO Days per year, 2 Floating Holidays and Paid Holiday time off!
What we offer:
We love to develop our own and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- In-class training plus ample support as you transition into production
- Ongoing training including coaching and the potential for leadership development for those with goals to move up the ladder
- A ton of opportunity for mentorship to prepare you for career advancement as the company grows
"Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company-paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willfully adhere. The actual statements are posted in transparent locations throughout each work location.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (OBWC)