Customer Care Specialist
HamiltonPosted On: February 09, 2018
Summary of Duties::
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be required to answer inbound calls, assisting customers while providing high quality customer focused service.
- Responds to requests from customers for information on products, services and billing.
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Achieves service objectives by promoting various service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customer requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge.
- Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of proven customer service experience within the call center environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Must be highly organized and able to follow-through
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 25 wpm
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, employment, and education verification.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
- Must be self motivated
- Must have good attendance and be prompt for work
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- High tolerance for a fast paced demanding environment