Full Time Customer Support Representative
We are building a team of fantastic care specialists who will answer the calls our Fortune 500 client's customers and assist them with their customer service needs. You will be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they call in to our client.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
The Skills & Personal Attributes :
- Winning attitude!
- Customer Focused and able to self-motivate
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously conduct a phone call
- Experienced working with the public and comfortable engaging in conversation
- Comfortable navigating a computer
- Obsessed with their smartphone
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
Work Schedule: 44 hours per week with the availability between the hours of 8am-12am, Monday to Sundays
Wage: $14.00/hour + bonus + benefits
Training: Fully paid at hourly rate
Location: Inside Jackson square mall. Hamilton, ON.
Job Type: Full-time