14/hr + Uncapped Commission + $250 Attendance Bonus (Part-Time Available)
Do you love talking to people? Are you revved up with a bit of friendly competition? Do you prefer to sleep in during the week and on weekends? This is the job for you.
We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services. The best part is, you are scheduled for 30 hours and get paid for 40 hours! We offer you a bonus every two weeks just for coming to work! You will get to work with some outstanding people who thrive on creating a fun, enjoyable work atmosphere.
What You'll Be Doing:
As an Account Specialist, you will call existing customers and engage them in conversation to understand their wants and needs. After gaining this understanding, you will offer them upgrades to their current plans and offer products to complement their existing products and ensure they are getting top value out of their services.
This job is for you if you:
- Communicate clearly and build connection easily
- Love the internet and know what's going on today in pop culture
- Know how to relate to various personalities and age groups
- Are a competent computer user with an ability to learn new software
- Are self-motivated and able to complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a phenomenal fit within our organization.
Working at S&P Data:
We are a mid-sized company with a very flat organizational structure- you'll have direct access to the "big wigs" in the company. There are many chances for exposure to new ideas and departments which means you'll get various opportunities to upskill. We love to promote current employees into new roles and work hard to prepare high potential employees with the skills they need to succeed.
- Full time employment offering a guaranteed hourly wage, paid training, plus the opportunity to start earning top dollar incentives as soon as training is completed.
- Program specific employee discounts on personal telecommunication (Cable, Internet, Home Phone and Mobile) plans
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives paid the next month
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental, and Vision care
- Employee awards and recognition program to reward our highest performers
- Fun, friendly, casual yet professional work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We like to recognize our top talent and promote from within into our leadership team.
Are you ready to further your career in a fun and engaging workplace with tons of room for growth? Apply today and we'll talk about your future as part of our team.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.