Bilingual Human Resources Manager
Edmundston, New Brunswick
Bilingual Human Resources Manager
We are very excited to be growing our business into Eastern Canada with our brand-new call center in Edmundston, New Brunswick!
Are you looking to grow your career as an HR Professional? Are you passionate about working with people and driving company culture? Are you comfortable leading a small team?
The Bilingual Human Resources Manager may be the perfect role for you.
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources, the Bilingual Human Resources Manager provides support to our Leaders, primarily based in the Edmundston Office. Working in partnership with Team Leaders, Operations Managers, Site Director and the broader HR teams across North America, the Human Resources Manager ensures alignment of the business and HR strategies with a focus on recruiting, change management, rewards, labor relations, performance management and workforce planning.
- Recommend changes to policies, procedures and programs for our organization as they relate to employees and labour standards
- Actively provides advice, support and counsel to management and employees on all human resources issues, including labor relations and disciplinary actions and ensures that all actions taken are within legal requirements
- Protect the interests of employees and the organization by upholding our Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
- Conduct full life cycle recruitment
- Administers, implements, leads and consistently applies human resources policies/procedures within approved corporate objectives according to our established policy and legislation
- Compiles and analyzes related data and information on people programs (i.e. succession and workforce planning, recruiting programs, etc.); assesses the environment and effectiveness of human resources initiatives and processes
- Resolve and recommend labor relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer – employee relationship
- Provide mentorship and assistance in performance management, discipline, absence management, retention and benefit administration
- Facilitate the timely and effective processing of new hires, terminations, benefit changes transfers, etc
Who We're Looking For:
You have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers thanks to your ability to get along with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature and flexible manner. You easily establish credibility with your influencing, discernment and decision-making skills that support our preferences and priorities.
- You are bilingual in French and English
- You will have 5 or more years of HR experience coupled with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPHR preferred
- Experience working in a contact center or in a dynamic organization is helpful
- Knowledge of all applicable laws Employment Standards and Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Excellent administrative skills
- Deep reasoning abilities and good judgment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Participative management style and an advocate of team concept
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Strong time management skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as instructed by business needs
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout New Brunswick. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.