Bilingual Call Centre Associates (English/French) $15/HR
We are looking for new inbound agents to join our Bilingual Customer Service team!!!
The Job: We are providing omni channel technical support/customer service to our client who operates a popular streaming movie/tv service that is available in Canada. You will help customers trouble shoot technical issues via inbound phone calls, outbound calls, social media and e-mail.
We: Represent Fortune 500 companies in their customer service and sales efforts. Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career when our company grows. Love to have fun and create an environment where you are encouraged to interact and enjoy getting to know your peers. Work hard to create a culture that makes people excited to get up and come to work each day. We are centrally located in mid-town Toronto with direct access to the subway. A commute without having to go outside!
You: Are a master of text messaging and spend a lot of time chatting with your friends on Facebook messenger. Type fast…really fast, and know how to get a message across quickly thanks to your strong command of the English language. Love to make people happy by resolving technical issues with amazing customer service. Friendly, positive and winning attitude to make customers smile.
Available to work between 4PM and 12 AM (midnight) 7 days a week.
The Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Winning attitude!
- Quick fingers with a typing speed of 50 WPM and excellent command of the English language
- Social media savvy with an in depth knowledge of Facebook and Twitter.
- Results oriented and is able to be self-motived
- Ability to multi task and simultaneously conduct a phone call and email support.
- Thrives under pressure and able to trouble shoot technical issues.
- Internet user. Live on the internet and be able to sell to customer needs!
- Enjoys TV and movies! Able to converse and create discovery questions to assist customers with retention and technical questions
Mandatory availability: Must be available from 8:00am-12:00am Monday-Sunday
Work Week: 5 days working 2 days off
Full-Time: 40-44 hours per week
Employee Parking: Unavailable
Location: Toronto (Yonge & Davisville)
Bilingual: English/French both written and spoken
Preferred type of French: Quebec/Acadian
***All interested applicants must meet the "Mandatory availability", be able to work "Full-time" and be “Bilingual” in order to be considered***