Superstar Customer Care Provider
We are excited to be bringing a new customer care program to S&P Data Trenton. Thanks to this exciting growth, we're searching for 250 exceptional Care Specialists.
Do you love connecting with people and resolving their problems? Are you passionate about making people smile? Do you want to work in an environment with a fun company culture and lots of room for growth?
We want you on our team.
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. We are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Our site is located in Trenton with lots of free parking and close to 401 as well as various food outlets in short walking distance. Comfortable employee lounge filled with friendly and fun people to connect with- we truly act like one big family here.
We are building a team of fantastic care specialists who will answer the calls our Fortune 500 client's customers and assist them with their customer service needs. You will be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they call in to our client.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
What We Offer YOU:
- $500 Sign On Bonus
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage, paid training, and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
Guaranteed full time hourly rate: $14.00
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
Skills and Experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonus
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus unlimited Bonus and Incentives, and 50% employee discount after 90 days on client related products and services
Start Date: Classes starting in April and May 2018