Talent Acquisition Specialist
Last Day to Apply: March 27, 2020
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? This just might be the perfect job for you. We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary, bonus program and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, with a focus on the timely sourcing and hiring of quality candidates through innovative recruitment strategies. You can do it all: from building relationships with local educational institutions to building a healthy talent pipeline to tracking and reporting on industry trends and other recruitment analytics. This will enable you, as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, to attract and retain the best and most effective talent that will uphold S&P Data's values and mission while ensuring we meet our business goals and, ultimately, deliver the best customer experience.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Full time employment offering a competitive base salary, paid training, and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Uncapped bonus earning potential for every hire
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
- Gains a thorough understanding of the market sector and develops recruitment strategies
- Utilizes innovative and creative approaches to recruitment
- Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, career fairs and other sourcing events
- Ensures a constant applicant flow and keeps an active database for current and future positions
- Ensures recruitment targets for program requirements are met
- Screens resumes, conducts interviews, reference checks and prepares employment offers
- Serves as primary scheduling contact for candidates and internal clients
- Organizes times and schedules for candidate interviews
- Manages job postings internally and externally
- Maintains confidential files and data integrity
- Contributes to team and corporate projects intended to improve processes and procedures
- Assists with HR projects and other duties as requested or assigned
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers thanks to your ability to get along with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature and flexible manner. You easily establish credibility with your influencing, discernment and decision-making skills that support our preferences and priorities.
- You will have 2 or more years of Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience working in a contact center or in a dynamic organization is helpful
- Knowledge of all applicable laws
- Excellent administrative skills
- Deep reasoning abilities and good judgment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Participative management style and an advocate of team concept
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Strong time management skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as instructed by business needs
S&P Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
#SPD1 #recruiter #hr #recruitment #hrrecruiter #humanresources #talentlocator #talentspecalist #hiringmanager