Talent Acquisition Specialist
Last Day to Apply: May 16, 2018
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary, bonus program and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
The Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, with a focus on the timely sourcing and hiring of quality candidates through innovative recruitment strategies. You can do it all: from building relationships with local educational institutions to building a healthy talent pipeline to tracking and reporting on industry trends and other recruitment analytics. This will enable you, as a Recruiter, to attract and retain the best and most effective talent that will uphold S&P Data's values and mission while ensuring we meet our business goals and, ultimately, deliver the best customer experience.
- Gains a thorough understanding of the market sector and develops recruitment strategies
- Utilizes innovative and creative approaches to recruitment
- Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, career fairs and other sourcing events
- Ensures a constant applicant flow and keeps an active database for current and future positions
- Ensures recruitment targets for program requirements are met
- Screens resumes, conducts interviews, reference checks and prepares employment offers
- Conduct phone screening, skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations
- Serves as primary scheduling contact for candidates and internal clients
- Organizes times and schedules for candidate interviews
- Manages job postings internally and externally
- Maintains confidential files and data integrity
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES:
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Recruitment experience in a call center, corporate or agency environment is an asset
- Experience in full cycle recruiting is a must.
- Proven ability to meet/exceed metrics in recruiting requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation related to recruitment and selection
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work
- Excellent MS office skills
- Maintain a high level of flexibility and responsiveness
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System for all recruitment purposes required
- Ability to take initiative
- Must be friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs