Customer Service Representative with $500 Sign on Bonus
What sets S&P Data apart is our culture. We have built a technically advanced company that cares for its people and invests in them every day. We recognize what matters to you!
- FULL TIME PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT: Offering a competitive hourly wage and paid training
- $500 Sign On Bonus
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Employee Referral Program: get paid for your referral and work with your friends
- 50% employee discount after 90 days on client related products and services
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Paramedical coverage for Chiropractor, Orthopedic and more
- Direct Pay Billing Options
- Easy Online Access
- Active Social Committee
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Recognition for performance, meeting all KPI’s
- Ongoing training and sales coaching
- Culture Club: Enjoy coming to work every day because company culture matters
LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT
- Mentorship programs
- Advancement Opportunities – we love to promote from within
We are building a team of fantastic care specialist’s answering the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers. While assisting with their customer service needs, you will be using your listening, problem solving, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they call in to our client.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customerSkills and Experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonusLocation: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins Welcome with Resume, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri) S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.
- Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
- Start Date: Training Class start dates in May and June
- Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation Mon - Fri 8am - midnight, Sat&Sun 9am - 8:30pm
- COME FOR THE JOB, STAY FOR THE CULTURE