Students Welcome - $14/hr + Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm
Do you love connecting with people and resolving their problems? Are you passionate about making people smile? Do you want to work in an environment with a fun company culture and lots of room for growth?
We want you on our team.
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. We are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Our site is located in Trenton with lots of free parking and close to 401 as well as various food outlets in short walking distance. Comfortable employee lounge filled with friendly and fun people to connect with- we truly act like one big family here.
What We Offer YOU:
- Part Time employment offering a competitive hourly wage, paid training, and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Flexible shifts - including evening and weekends / part time shifts while attending school in the fall
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
We are building a team of fantastic Customer Care Associates who will answer the calls our Fortune 500 client's customers and assist them with their customer service needs. You will be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they call in to our client.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
We hold each other accountable to our Employee Charter:
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
Guaranteed full time hourly rate: $14.00
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
Skills and Experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonus
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus unlimited Bonus and Incentives,
Start Date: Classes starting in June and July 2018
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.