Last Day to Apply: July 31, 2018
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? Do you have experience in a training role? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
As an Operations Manager, you are responsible for managing the day to day operations of their Telesales program(s). This role will focus on monitoring the quality of service delivered to ensure the Company satisfies client SLA requirements, flows, record keeping, performance metrics, performance feedback, service improvements and cost containment.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations to set specific performance requirements for the Telesales program
- Ensure revenue forecasts are obtained and or exceeded
- Review and monitor daily, weekly and monthly program performance and, develop plans to rectify the problems and provide feedback on result for continual process improvement
- Work with Team Leads other support staff to deliver against those goals
- Report on Key Performance Indicators to Director, Operations and Senior Management team)
- Support the development of system/process enhancements to improve operational productivity and efficiency
- Ensure all process documentation is updated regularly with any changes
- Determine employee job standards and performance expectations
- Make recommendations for improvements in program performance
- Ensure the delivery of excellent service to clients
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Manage the overall profitability of the call centre
- Manage the overall profitability of program
- Take on any individual company assigned projects as required
YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Two years or more experience in a Managerial role
- Experience designing incentives, establishing sales goals and managing call centre productivity according to metrics and revenue targets
- Committed to tightly managing daily sales goals and handling client escalations
- Results-focused and supportive leadership style
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Proven influencing, judgment and decision-making skills
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout the United States. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.