Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Last Day to Apply: July 29, 2018
Position: Payroll Administrator
Reports to: HR and Payroll Managers
Type of Position:
Location: New Mexico
· Submit prepared payroll files sent from operations team.
· Checks for obvious missed exception errors such as gross amounts of logged in time.
· Ensure all employees have signed off on their hours every day/week/pay period
· Ensure that all payroll IDs are aligned with the bonuses submitted by operation team.
· Manage all transfer and new hire payroll paperwork
· Collect benefit enrollment forms and prepare deduction sheet for payroll submission
· Manage all direct deposit requests for the center.
· Handle the distribution of all pay cards and pay checks.
· Manage and submit organizational changes for all hourly employees.
· PTO calculations and tracking for hourly staff
· Tracking of all billable/non-billable purchases for each line of business at the facility.
· Aides in the training of all manager on the payroll submission process and ensures that all management is aware of changes to process.
· Validates and submits all payroll adjustments requested by the operations team.
· Maintain documentation and files for all relevant payroll data/processes
· Participate in key projects to drive process improvements in the payroll function
· Support system and interface changes and execute testing strategies to ensure high quality
· Ensure accuracy, timeliness and responsiveness in the payroll function
· Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications: