Real Time Analyst (RTA)
Last Day to Apply: July 13, 2018
Position: Real Time Analyst – Full Time
Summary of Duties:
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for managing and ensuring that the service level agreements for various programs are met.
- Manage the call volume, daily attendance and program break schedules.
- Assist with creation if metrics and targets for services.
- Work closely with the operations team to analyze and help improve their delivery processes.
- Generate ideas for process and service improvement planning.
- Produce daily, biweekly and monthly internal reports.
- Use trends and reports to forecast requirements.
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Flexible to work any schedule between 8AM and 1AM (AST), Sunday through Saturday
- Excellent attendance record (if internal applicant)
- Previous call center experience required
- Ideally, previous WFM experience
- Excellent computer skills (EXCEL, WORD, EMAIL etc)
- Able to communicate professionally
- Problem solving skills, coolness under pressure are highly valued.
- Ability to take initiative
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Must have good time management with the ability to work with minimal supervision and tight timelines
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Must be friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Organized with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change