Manager of Workforce Management
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Last Day to Apply: July 27, 2018
The WFM Manager is responsible for managing and ensuring that the WFM team meets all organizational and client deliverables on time and thoroughly. This role is critical in delivering timely reports, documenting policies and ensuring they are followed, coordinating activities between departments, meeting line adherence and managing the day to day processes and procedures of the WFM Team. Areas include but not limited to: scheduling off phone activities, proactively addressing staffing deficiencies, conducting shift bids and schedule realignment to meet business needs, track appropriate aux adherence, ensure POC for weekends and after hours, prepare service alerts, obtain and track line waivers, manage buckets and off phone time.
- 3-5 years of WFM Management experience
- Call center experience preferred
- Leadership/motivational skills
- Ability to work successfully with cross functional teams and departments
- Strong understanding of work force management and real time adherence systems and processes.
- Able to represent company with clients
- Design and document wfm/rta processes
- Must be proficient in Excel, Access and SQL.
- Call center experience.
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- High attention to detail and high organizational skills.