Customer Care Associates-$500 Signing Bonus + benefits
S&P Data is looking for 10 Exceptional Inbound Customer Care Associates.
Do you love connecting with people and resolving their issues? Are you passionate about making people smile? Do you want to work in an environment with a fun company culture with lots of room for career growth?
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Centre with a state of the art work environment with a strong focus on company culture.
Our site is located in Trenton close to 401 with lots of free parking. Our employee lounge is filled with friendly and fun people to connect with-we believe in building strong relationships.
If you love talking to people and are driven to succeed then this is the job for you.
Have you ever had to call your cell phone provider in regards to your bill, change your plan or add a line to your account? Well the person you speak to will be you. You will be providing customer care for one of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies. This will include everything from bill explanations to adding a line and everything in between. You will have the power to fully service the client with all their customer service needs.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they call in to our client.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer.
- You possess exceptional listening skills.
- A have deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn new systems).
- You cultivate fast relationships relate to various personalities with ease.
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you to select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
What We Offer YOU:
- Full time employment with a competitive hourly wage, paid training, and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Extensive paid training prior to starting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder.
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
Guaranteed full time hourly rate: $14.00
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
Skills and Experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonus
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus unlimited Bonus and Incentives, and 50% employee discount after 3 and 6 months on client related products and services
Start Date: Classes starting in July 2018
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.