Customer Care Associates + $500 Signing Bonus + Paid Vacation + benefits
Are You Looking For A New And Rewarding Career Path?
Do You Love To Provide Exceptional Customer Service?
THEN WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY.
And why would you want to work at S&P Data? Here's why.....
We paid out $7500 in Attendance and Performanace bonus in August to 120 Associates and there is still sales incentives to be paid out!!!
One Associate earned $22.50/hr NET after taxes in one pay period because of these bonus and incentives.
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services. The successful applicants are those that have a passion for offering customers and homeowners products and services that are beneficial but also save them time and money.
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage, paid training plus the opportunity to start earning top dollar incentives as soon as training is complete
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Employee awards and recognitions program
- Fun, friendly, causal work environment
- Advancement opportunities – We like to recognize our top talent and promote from within for our leadership team
- Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customers requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of internet technology
- Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone
- Strong written and verbal communications skills so you can express clear ideas to the customer
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm)
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus uncapped Bonus and Incentives, and 50% employee discount after 3 & 6 months on client related products and services
Start Date: Sept 10 and 24 2018
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.