Full-Time Inbound Call Centre Agent $ 14/HR + Uncapped Bonus
Our Hamilton site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently inside Jackson Square, and along a large variety of HSR routes. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Summary of Duties:
As a Full-Time Inbound Customer Care Specialist, you will be receiving calls from existing customers to make sure all their services are running perfectly. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. We offer unlimited commission and daily incentives to reward sales performance. Flexibility required with respect to hours of work as the incumbent may be required to work rotating shifts including days, evenings, weekends and general holidays. Hours of work are subject to change as business needs evolve.
- Proactively addresses customers’ needs for products/services and presents sale based on value to the customer
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions by value-based selling to needs
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Verify sales as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years of sales experience
- Consultative sales experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 50 wpm
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, and employment and education verification.
- Experience in a call center or sales environment is an asset
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi-task by simultaneously; conduct a phone call while listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
Required Skills should include:
- Must be self-motivated and results orientated
- Must have good attendance and be prompt for work
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- High tolerance for a fast-paced demanding environment
- Quick fingers: Typing speed of 50 WPM and excellent command of the English language
- Thrives under pressure and able to exceed sales targets
- Internet user– Live on the internet and be able to sell to customers’ needs
- $14/HR plus uncapped commission
- 44 hours per week
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.