Full Time Call Centre Sales Representative
Our Hamilton site employs over 400 full-time employees and is located conveniently inside Jackson Square, and along a large variety of HSR routes. We are currently looking for outstanding employees who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Do you love chatting with people? Are you revved up with a bit of friendly competition? This is the job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
Wage $14.00/hour + bonus (no cap) + health benefits
Location: Hamilton Downtown (Jackson Square)
Training: Fully paid at hourly wage
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Summary of Duties:
- As a Sales Representative you will engage in answering customer phone inquiries for all systems.
- Responsible for accurate data input using prescribed applications and processes for all customer's add, move and change requests.
- Promote and up-sells products and services with each customer contact and schedules and inputs order requests.
- Resolve billing inquiries and service discrepancies.
- Support the ultimate goal of providing excellent customer service to current and potential customers.
Flexibility required with respect to hours of work as the incumbent may be required to work rotating shifts in a 24/7 environment including days, evenings, weekends and general holidays. Hours of work are subject to change as business needs evolve.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- 1-3 years experience in customer service environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 50 wpm is preferred
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, and employment and education verification.
- Experience in a call center or sales environment is an asset
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over both Digital channels and the telephone
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
***Interested candidates must meet able to work “Full-Time” to be considered***
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.