Rio Rancho, New Mexico
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across the US and Canada.
Our modern, state of the art facility is full of natural light and conveniently located at Rio Rancho's city center.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonus plans and performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within - We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement within the company.
Summary of Duties:
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations of their Telesales program(s). This role will focus on monitoring the quality of service delivered to ensure the Company satisfies client SLA requirements, flows, record keeping, performance metrics, performance feedback, service improvements and cost containment.
- Work closely with the Managing Director of Operations to set specific performance requirements for the Telesales program
- Ensure revenue forecasts are obtained and/or exceeded
- Review and monitor daily, weekly and monthly program performance, and develop plans to rectify the problems and provide feedback on result for continual process improvement
- Work with Team Leads other support staff to deliver against those goals
- Report on Key Performance Indicators to Managing Director of Operations and Senior Management team.
- Support the development of system/process enhancements to improve operational productivity and efficiency
- Ensure all process documentation is updated regularly with any changes
- Determine employee job standards and performance expectations
- Make recommendations for improvements in program performance
- Ensure the delivery of excellent service to clients
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Manage the overall profitability of the call center
- Manage the overall profitability of program
- Take on any individual company assigned projects as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Two years or more experience in a Managerial role
- Experience designing incentives, establishing sales goals and managing call center productivity according to metrics and revenue targets
- Committed to tightly managing daily sales goals and handling client escalations
- Results-focused and supportive leadership style
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven influencing, judgment and decision-making skills
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to take initiative
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Must have good time management with the ability to work with minimal supervision and tight timelines
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Must be friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Organized with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Full-time salaried position.
- Competitive base compensation + bonuses. Negotiable and based on experience.
- We are open 7 days a week, and you would need to be available to work 5 days a week. Program operation shift timings are between 11 AM and 9 PM Friday through Tuesday.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all US legislative requirements. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.