$11-$20 Uncapped Bonus!!
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across the US and Canada.
Our modern, state of the art offices are full of natural light and located at Rio Rancho city center.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonus plans and performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within - We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement within the company.
As an Inbound Retention Associate, you receive calls from customers who have recently made a decision to cancel services, and make them lucrative offers to bring them back. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. We offer unlimited commission and incentives to reward sales performance.
- Strive to understand the customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality as you will be dealing with customer information and credit cards
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
Who We're Looking For:
You are a self-motivated go-getter who loves connecting with people and getting to know more about them. You have a friendly, positive, and winning attitude that makes people smile. You are computer savvy and can easily use more than one application simultaneously. You must be able to work closing/evening shifts and weekends.
It also helps if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as instructed by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Base hourly rate of $11.00 paid bi-weekly
- 40 hours per week
- Uncapped bonus potential paid bi-weekly
- Must be available to work 5 days a week. Shift timings are between 11 AM and 9 PM Friday to Tuesday.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all US legislative requirements. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.