Lead Generator Specialist
Last Day to Apply: October 19, 2018
Summary of Duties:
The Nav Outbound Associate will engage in lead generation, business development and marketing to new business leads.
· Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
· Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
· Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
· Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
· Assumes full ownership of customer’s requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
· Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
· Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
· Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
· Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
· Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
· Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
· Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
· Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
· Verify sales if requested
· Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
· Minimum of 1 year of business to business experience preferred
· Marketing/finance background preferred
· Understanding of return on investment (ROI)
· Score at or above national average on all pre-employment assessment tests.
· Consultative sales experience preferably in the telecommunications industry
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
· Prior call center experience preferred
· Must be highly organized and able to follow-through
· Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 25 wpm
· Successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, employment and education verification.
· Must be self motivated
· Must have good attendance and be prompt for work
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills
· High tolerance for a fast paced demanding environment