Call Center Team Leader
Last Day to Apply: November 16, 2018
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state-of-the-art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque. There are many internal growth opportunities as we prefer to promote from within!
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team of Telesales Representatives handling inbound or outbound calls. The Team Leader is a key resource for the delivery of sales targets and must ensure that their team members have the product knowledge and/or sales techniques to achieve these objectives.
What we are looking for:
- Previous call center experienced is required
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset
The Training and Production Hours:
- 7 weeks of training
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m.
- Production hours TBD
The Pay and Benefits:
- Base salary is negotiable
- 50% premium of medical benefits paid for
- Eligible for 5 sick days upon employment plus eligible to earn up to 2 weeks of vacation within your first year
- Full health benefits (medical, dental and vision) through UHC and ancillary plans through Aflac (STD, Critical Illness, Hospitalization and off-the-job Accident protection)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willingly adhere. The actual statements are posted in visible locations throughout each work location.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (OBWC)