Call Center Trainer
Last Day to Apply: November 23, 2018
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state-of-the-art work environment. Operating since 2014, we're proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across the USA and Canada including Cleveland, Troy, and Albuquerque. There are many internal growth opportunities as we prefer to promote from within!
The Trainer will primarily be responsible for coordination of facilitation of training programs to meet the needs of the client and corporate channels. His/her team will be responsible for the development and delivery of initial and ongoing training programs in order to enhance individual, team and company performance. He/she in conjunction with the Operations Manager will also be responsible for the development of program management teams.
What we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education and/or formal training in a related area is an asset
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Trainer is highly desirable
- Direct or indirect sales experience is an asset
The Training and Production Hours:
- 7 weeks of training
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. or 3:30 p.m. through 11:00 p.m.
The Pay and Benefits:
- Base salary is negotiable
- 50% premium of medical benefits paid for
- Eligible for 5 sick days upon employment plus eligible to earn up to 2 weeks of vacation within your first year
- Full health benefits (medical, dental and vision) through UHC and ancillary plans through Aflac (STD, Critical Illness, Hospitalization and off-the-job Accident protection)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program
As an equal employment/affirmative action employer, S&P Data employs, retains, promotes, terminates and otherwise treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualification and competence, without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected classifications or characteristics.
This policy also includes job assignments, transfers, wage and salary reviews and equal treatment in and access to company paid benefits.
Through our EEO and Affirmative Action Program, the company takes positive steps to ensure that equal employment opportunities prevail. Elements of our written program are available to all employees upon request.
Listed below are several employment programs and requirements to which we willingly adhere. The actual statements are posted in visible locations throughout each work location.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Disabled Veterans/Veterans of the Vietnam Era
- Drug Free Workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Immigration Reform and Control Act
Polygraph Protection Act
- Job Safety and Health Protection Act (OSHA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation (OBWC)