Inbound Customer Care Rep + Paid Vacation + $500 SIgn on Bonus + Incentives
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. We are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Our site is located in Trenton close to the 401 with lots of free parking and various food outlets in short walking distance. Our comfortable employee lounge is filled with friendly fun people to connect with- we truly act like one big family here.
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
We are building a team of fantastic care specialists who will answer the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers and assist them with their customer service needs. You will be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they need it.
- You know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening. Put together with your excellent written and verbal communication skills you are able to quickly reach an understanding with the customer
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
What We Offer YOU:
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards, bonuses and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance. We have some employees who have taken home $1800 in a paycheck after taxes (individual results may vary).
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
Guaranteed full time hourly rate: $14.00
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm)
Skills and Experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a bonus
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time $14 per hour plus unlimited Bonus and Incentives, and 50% employee discount after 3 & 6 months on client related products and services
Start Date: Nov 12 th & Nov 19th
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.