Team Leader - Call Center
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
We are excited to be growing our business into Eastern Canada with our brand-new call center in St. John’s, Newfoundland!
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? Do you have experience in a leadership role within a call centre? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonus plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team of Customer Care Specialists handling inbound calls. You are a key resource for the delivery of sales targets and are on the front line ensuring that your team members have the product knowledge, sales techniques, and motivation to achieve these objectives.
- Provide supervision, coaching, on-going training to all Customer Care Specialists on your program
- Motivate the sales team and foster a positive work environment
- Ensure that all agent needs are met so they can go above and beyond customer expectations to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinate sales campaigns and incentive programs in order to increase sales performance, customer service and productivity
- Analyze sales results to detect trends and recommend solutions to contribute in attaining individual sales goals and those of the team
- Provide a proactive approach by taking the initiative to resolve problems
- Work with QA team and utilize quality monitoring and any other supporting data to assist with coaching and feedback
- Appropriately address performance and interpersonal issues, such as attendance, conflicts in the workplace and consults with leadership and HR for guidance
- Participate in or lead internal /client calibration sessions
- Conduct monthly and yearly performance reviews
- Responsible for managing and producing daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics and KPI’s
- Assist management with development of program and team goals
- Assist with other duties, e.g. dialing, quality assurance when required
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You're a self-motivated individual with a strong desire to help others reach their potential. You are motivated by being the best and will work hard to get yourself to the top spot. Your strong communication skills and approachable personality make employees love working with you.
YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Your high school diploma
- Previous experience as a Team Leader in a contact center
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to respond to adverse situations, i.e. system problems, irate customers, high call traffic
- Excellent MS office skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Newfoundland. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.