Sales & Customer Service Representative
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2018
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our newly-renovated Toronto office is full of natural light and located in midtown Toronto, directly on the Yonge subway line. Do you like to stay warm in the winter months? You won't even need to go outdoors once you've reached our stop.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
As an Inbound Customer Care Representative, you will be receiving calls from existing customers to make sure all their services are running perfectly. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. We offer unlimited commission and daily incentives to reward sales performance.
- Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customers requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Verify sales if requested
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Striving to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Providing quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
Who We're Looking For:
You are a self-motivated go-getter who loves connecting with people and getting to know more about them. You have a friendly, positive, and winning attitude that makes people smile. You love watching today's top television shows and can easily talk about them with others.
It also helps if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as instructed by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Competetive bonuses
- 44 hours per week
- Available to work 5 days a week. Shift timings are between 8 AM and 12 AM Monday to Sunday. ***Interested candidates must meet the “Required Availability” and be able to work “Full-Time” to be considered***