Full Time Inbound Customer Service to Sales Associate
Do you love connecting with people, resolving their problems and selling todays latest and greatest technology? Are you passionate about making people smile by meeting their sales and service needs? Do you want to work in an environment with a fun company culture and lots of room for growth?
We want you on our team.
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Our site is located in Trenton with lots of free parking and close to 401 as well as various food outlets in short walking distance. Comfortable employee lounge filled with friendly and fun people to connect with- we truly act like one big family here.
We hold each other accountable to our Employee Charter:
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
We are building a team of fantastic care specialists who will answer the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers. You will assist with all customer service needs while offering new products, services, and sharing the lastest promotions increasing sales opportunities on every call. You will also be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide an exceptional customers experience.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer using compassion and attentive listening.
- You possess an understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- SALES SALES SALES...You are sales focused by ensuring our customers are aware of all services available, are utilizing all services that our client offers and creating sales needs by starting the "value ad" conversation, sharing features & benefits so customers make informed buying decisions.
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy.
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data.
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
If you have previous experience in customer service, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
What We Offer YOU:
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage with $500 Sign on Bonus
- Paid training and paid vacation
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Performance and Sales based bonus plan – uncapped sales bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
Earning Potential: upto $16.50/hr and more with bonus and incentives
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible shift within hours of operation: 8am-midnight, 7 days/week
Start: December 10, 2018
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.