Call Center Sales & Retention Associate
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Last Day to Apply: December 14, 2018
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Rio Rancho office is conveniently located in the Rio Rancho city center and just minutes from Albuquerque.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
As an Inbound Customer Retention Specialist, you will be at the forefront of ensuring that customers are unhappy with their services and retaining their business. We offer unlimited commission and daily incentives to reward sales performance.
- Striving to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Providing quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
Who We're Looking For:
You are a self-motivated go-getter who loves connecting with people and getting to know more about them. You have a friendly, positive, and winning attitude that make
people smile. You love watching today's top television shows and can easily talk about them with others.
It also helps if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as instructed by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- $11/hr base + unlimited bonus! Earn an average of $20/hr+
- 40 hours per week
- Available to work 5 days a week. Shift timings are between 6 AM and 9 PM Monday to Sunday.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout the US. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.