Inbound Service To Sales Associates
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. Operating since 2004we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services.
Our site is located in Trenton with lots of free parking and close to 401 as well as various food outlets in short walking distance. Comfortable employee lounge filled with friendly and fun people to connect with- we truly act like one big family here.
We hold each other accountable to our Employee Charter:
- Encourages collaboration and sharing of ideas
- Communicates clearly and honestly across all levels of the organization
- Provides opportunities for personal growth, career development and continuous learning
- Lead by example and support and encourage you to perform
- Participate in your ongoing development by providing regular, constructive feedback
- Respect, support, and care for you
- Are the foundation and backbone of our company
- Commit to doing the best you can by taking pride in your work
- Respect our customers, coworkers and leaders
We are building a team of fantastic care specialists who will answer the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers. You will be assisting customers with their service needs while offering new products, sharing the latest promotions and increasing sales on every call. You will also be using your informational tools and systems to enable you to provide a solution to customer's requests with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional sales experience when they call in to our client.
- You are sales focused with an emphasis on ensuring our clients customers are aware of and taking advantage of the products and services available to them
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach an understanding with the customer and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers while sharing features & benefits so sales are easy.
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You are self motivated and have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
If you have previous experience in customer service, Telemarketing, finance, retail sales, inbound customer service, outbound customer service, door-to-door sales or call centre then you'd be a wonderful fit within our organization.
What We Offer YOU:
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards, bonuses and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance.
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You'll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up.
Guaranteed full time
Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm)
Skills and Experience: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales experience is a asset
Shift Hours: Candidate must be able to work flexible FT shifts within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week Sunday to Saturday
Rate of Pay: Guaranteed full time Earn Up to $17 per hour and more with bonus and incentives
Start Date: Jan 21 2019