Call Centre Customer Service & Sales Representative
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our newly-renovated Toronto office is full of natural light and located in midtown Toronto, directly on the Yonge subway line,
Do you like to stay warm in the winter months? You won't even need to go outdoors once you've reached our stop.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonus plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within - We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement within the company.
As an Outbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be calling customers, and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. We offer unlimited commission and daily incentives to reward sales performance.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality as you will be dealing with customer information and credit cards
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems to ensure consistency in customer engagement
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
Who We're Looking For:
You are a self-motivated go-getter who loves connecting with people and getting to know more about them. You have a friendly, positive, and winning attitude that makes people smile. You are computer savvy and can easily use more than one application simultaneously.
It also helps if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as instructed by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Unlimited commission
- 40-44 hours per week
- Health, dental, and vision benefits after completion of probation
- We are open 7 days a week, and you would need to be available to work 5 days a week. Shift timings are between 7 AM and 12 AM Monday to Sunday.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.