Call Center Sales & Service Associates (Full Time)
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ AVG WAGE $13/hr plus bonuses
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
As an Inbound Customer Service and Sales Associate you will answer inbound calls for our Telecommunications client and assist them with their customer service needs. You will be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 8AM and 1:30AM Monday to Sunday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout PROVINCE/STATE. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.