Team Lead - Contact Centre
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Our Hamilton office is conveniently located in the downtown core, directly across the MacNab bus terminal.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Work hard to create a culture that gets people excited to wake up and come to work each day.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Put a big focus on mentoring and skilling up our employees so they are prepared to further their career as our company grows.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
The Team Leader will be responsible for supervising, coaching and motivating a team of Telesales Representatives. The incumbent’s knowledge of small and medium business segment and its products, services, and applications will allow him/her to have an advantage when closing sales in the business field.
- Motivate sales team and foster a positive work environment
- Ensure that all customer needs are met and go above and beyond expectations to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Coordinate sales campaigns and incentive programs in order to increase sales performance, customer service, and productivity
- Analyze sales results to detect trends and recommend solutions to contribute to attaining individual sales goals and those of the team
- Privilege a proactive approach by taking the initiative to resolve problems
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Manage workload by determining task priorities and set deadlines
- Constantly demonstrate quality and excellence in duties and in choice of products and services
- Show appreciation in regards to individual accomplishments within the team and as a whole
- Efficiently work with others, promote open and honest communications and respect various point of views
- Create and maintain a positive work environment within the team
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Post secondary education is an asset with at least two year experience managing teams
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre, customer service or sales environment
- Strong understanding of internet technology
- Ability to adapt communication style to obtain desired results
- Ability to mobilize people in a way to make them adopt individual, social and organizational values
- Ability to act as a mentor, guide and prime, while monitoring, coaching, analyzing and motivating a team of sales representatives
- Ability to constantly focus his efforts on set objectives
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and peak periods
- Creative, ability to suggest new ideas and new ways of accomplishing tasks
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.