B2B Sales Call Centre Associate
S&P Data offers paid training, continuous learning, the opportunity for growth/advancement, a chance to work with top fortune 500 Canadian companies, experience in a professional business work environment and a very convenient location.
Work Week: 5 days working, 2 days off
Hours of Operation: 8-9 hour shift between the hours of 8am–10pm from Monday to Sunday
Wage: $16.00/hour + bonus (no cap) + health benefits
Location: Hamilton Downtown (Jackson Square)
Training: Fully paid!
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
***Interested candidates must meet able to work “Full-Time” to be considered***
As a B2B Sales Associate you must be able to:
- Achieve sales target(s) by promoting business, services and generating leads
- Strive to understand each customer’s circumstances
- Deliver on each customer’s unique need
- Maintain a high level of competition and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigate through a computerized system and accurately enter data
- Minimum of 6 months of proven business to business sales experience
- Call centre experience is a great asset (eg. upselling)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have exceptional computer skills with the ability to navigate through the internet
- Flexibility to work varying shifts in between 8 - 12 hours as required by the business
Successful applicants can start as soon as February 25th, 2019!*
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.