Inbound Customer Service To Sales Representative
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
What WE Offer YOU.
➤ AVG WAGE: Up to $17.00 with attendance bonus, which you have complete control of. Attend and you are at approx $17.00..it's that easy.
➤Opportunity to earn: Additional Incentives/Prizes. Above and beyond the attendance bonus.
➤Fun office culture: Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few.
➤We have great benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH, we promote from within
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom and hands on style/engaging environment with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
We are building a team of fantastic care/sales specialists who will answer the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers. You will be assisting customers with their service needs while offering new products, sharing the latest promotions and increasing sales on every call. You will also be using your informational tools and systems to enable you to provide a solution to customer's requests with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are outgoing, positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional sales experience when they call in to our client.
- You are sales focused with an emphasis on ensuring our clients customers are aware of, and taking advantage of, the products and services available to them.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach an understanding with the customer, and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software, using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups cultivating fast relationships with customers while sharing features & benefits, so sales are easy.
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data.
- You are self motivated and have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
You own this if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment, telemarketing, finance, door to door sales (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Guaranteed full time earn Up to $17 per hour and more with bonus and incentives
- Shifts are flexible between 8 AM and 12 AM 7 days a week.
- Start dates in March 2019
- Location: 400 Sidney Street, Trenton (Walk-ins with Resume Welcome, 9am-5pm)
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout PROVINCE/STATE. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.