Customer Service Associate
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
What WE offer YOU!
➤ AVG WAGE (The average wage is $12/hr. plus a competitive performance-based bonus incentive plan)
➤Opportunity to earn Additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ Spirit Week Events, Food- just to name a few)
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH!
➤ We will provide PAID training- Classroom style/engaging training environment with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
As an Inbound/Outbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be calling customers, and make them lucrative offers to suit their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if:
- Experience in customer service, sales or within a call center environment (Required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours Available to work 5 days a week. Shift timings are between
- 8 AM and 11 PM - Monday to Saturday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Michigan. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
We are proactively interviewing qualified candidates and extending conditional job offers TODAY!