Customer Service Call Center Representative
Last Day to Apply: April 06, 2019
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ AVG WAGE $12.00/hr + BONUS!!!
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
- Taking consultative calls regarding Sprint services and retaining them.
- Offering additional Sprint services and promotions to win customers
- Achieving sales objectives by promoting and selling Sprint products
- Inputting relevant call information into PC. Processing new sales orders or upgrading panel type
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas/goals.
- Transferring calls to other departments/call centers if customer requires
- High pressured objectives with improvement plans and accountability to meet requirements
You own this if:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 7 AM and 12 AM Monday to Sunday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout PROVINCE/STATE. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.