Customer Sales and Retention Reps Needed!!
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Last Day to Apply: April 18, 2019
NOW HIRING!! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!
The ideal Associate for our Inbound Sales and Retention position enjoys providing exceptional customer service. Is someone who thrives in a sales environment, and loves working with computers and loves talking on the phone. You will receive a text message with some questions when you apply. Please respond when applying.
How to Apply: Click on "apply now"
What WE offer YOU:
- We offer a base salary plus commission which averages $16/hr after training and there are additional bonus incentives on top of that!!
- Fun office culture.(Favorite Sports Team Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows/Super Hero and Villain Day/Ugly Sweater and Hat Day- just to name a few)
- We have Great Benefits:HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION. We’ve got you covered!!!
- Career advancement!! Opportunity for GROWTH!!!
- We offer full PAID training in a classroom style/engaging environment with Great Support!!
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will be answering customer calls, and making them lucrative offers. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift times are between 5 AM and 10 PM Monday to Sunday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout the US and Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs