Outbound Customer Service To Sales Representative
We’re glad you’re here! We’re looking for 10 elite customer service reps starting April 22. Apply today!.
The ideal candidate is someone who is even tempered, financially driven, thrives in a sales environment, loves customer service and working with computers, loves talking on the phone, is very professional and ejoys a challenge.
What WE Offer YOU.
➤ AVG WAGE: $16.00 per hr base plus bonus, averaging about $18 per hr ...NOW THAT’S FANTASTIC!!!
➤Opportunity to earn: Additional Incentives/Prizes. The only limit is what you put on yourself.
➤Fun office culture: Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few. You spend a lot of time at work there’s no reason why you shouldn’t have fun while doing so. We provide a positive environment with clear expectations to help you reach your goals. You will never be left not knowing what to do or how to do it. “WE ARE HERE TO HELP”
➤We have great benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH. We promote from within, so upward and/or lateral movements are possible, depending on your goals.
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom and hands on style in an engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
We are building a team of fantastic sales specialists who will answer the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers. You will be assisting business customers with their sales needs by offering new products, sharing the latest promotions, and increasing sales on every call. You will also be using your informational tools and systems to enable you to provide a solution to customer's requests with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are outgoing, positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional sales experience when communicating with them.
- You are sales focused with an emphasis on ensuring our clients customers are aware of, and taking advantage of, the products and services available to them.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach an understanding with the customer, and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening is required in sales.
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software, using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management).
- You relate to various personalities and age groups cultivating fast relationships with customers while sharing features & benefits, so sales are easy.
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data.
- You are self-motivated and have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you to select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer.
You own this if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment, telemarketing, finance, door to door sales (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexible and even tempered
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Financially driven and self-motivated. You appreciate the ability to earn additional income and excel under these conditions.
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Guaranteed full time earn $18 per hour with bonus and incentives (16/hr base salary)
- Shifts are flexible - Monday to Friday 1pm to 10:30 pm, Sat and Sun 10am to 7pm
- Start date in April 22nd 2019
- Location: 1920 Yonge St Toronto Ontario
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout PROVINCE/STATE. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.