Sales & Service Call Center Representative
Last Day to Apply: May 18, 2019
We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $12.00/ hr
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/ Raffles/ SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment- with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
Summary of Duties:
The Outbound AT&T Associate will engage in outbound sales with business consumers. They will be responsible for selling AT&T products as well as providing high quality customer focused service to business consumers using knowledge of products, systems and procedures.
· Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
· Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
· Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
· Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
· Assumes full ownership of customer’s requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
· Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
· Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
· Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
· Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
· Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
· Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
· Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
· Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
· Verify sales if requested
· Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
You own this if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 8 AM and 6 PM Monday to Friday.
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ohio. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.