S&P Data is a leading North American Business Service Centre serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 company as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 7 locations across Canada and the USA.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive salary, paid vacation and paid personal days, and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
As Manager, Compliance, you will be responsible for all compliance initiatives including the implementation of policies and procedures, internal reviews and audits and investigations. You'll be the face of compliance while you:
- Work closely with department managers to help author and implement policies and procedures to achieve organizational compliance.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed. Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You are a self-motivated individual who loves change and adapts easily to evolving expectations and mandates. You are the type of person people can rely on as you are always on time for work and ready to roll up your sleeves and work when it's required.
- You have experience in quality control or corporate policy auditing
- You have knowledge of industry standards relevant to service providers and information security (PCI DSS, SOC 2, ISO 27002, etc…)
- Technical experience in IT Security, and Software development lifecycle is a plus
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strict attention to detail
- Mature and independent worker
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a rapidly changing environment
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.