Bilingual Customer Account Specialist
We are happy you are here!
The Ideal Bilingual Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service in both French and English, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and enjoys talking on the phone.
How to Apply: Click apply, receive a text message to your mobile phone. Answer a few questions. It’s as easy as that.
What WE offer YOU
➤ Base wage $19.00 per hour for bilingual Inbound Customer Service To Sales Representatives. Plus, the opportunity to earn additional income through our comprehensive bonus program.
➤Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤Fun office culture. Employee engagement activities, Employee recognition and achievement milestones
➤We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment- with great support.
You’re typical day at work:
As a Bilingual Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will ensure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You own this if you have:
- Experience in sales or a call center environment
- Fully bilingual in both French and English (written and oral)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 9 AM and 9 PM Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Immediate start date of June 24th
Click below to check us out!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers.
Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Ontario and Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Sales reps Retention associate Rep Representative Customer Service Inbound outbound call centre center Trenton Belleville cobourg