High Volume Recruiter
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Last Day to Apply: July 05, 2019
Who is S&P Data?
S&P Data is a leading North America contact center group. We have multiple, right-sized contact center facilities located throughout the US and Canada. No offshore call centers for us. Our centers are state-of-the-art. They are large enough to justify a major investment in technology yet small enough to sustain our unique culture.
S&P is not the contact center partner for everyone. We’re neither the biggest nor the lowest cost option. Yet our clients stay with us for years. Why? Bottom line, they love working with S&P. Also, it could be because the folks that chose S&P tend to get promoted. That’s an endorsement we’ll take any day.
Who are we looking for?
A Talent Acquisition Specialist is an HR professional who specializes in sourcing, identifying and hiring specific types of employees. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will deliver full life-cycle recruiting. This means they will use their abilities to source, screen and prepare candidates for interviews and make the final decision to hire qualified candidates. If you feel you are one of these individuals and have the desire to work for the fastest growing Call Center in Rio Rancho, NM then apply!"
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determining selection criteria
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Indeed.)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, based on business need
Skills and Job Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Ability to suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Ability to administer employment applications and background check reports
- Ability to take initiative
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Must have good time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision and tight timelines
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Must be friendly and professional
- Organized with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Administrator, Leadership or Administrative role in a fast-paced, call center environment
- Minimum 2 years in a call center environment
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (preferred but not required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Pay: $35,000 Dependent on Experience
- Bi-weekly bonus payments based on recruitment success
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 40 or more hours
- MUST be flexible to work during hours of operation
So, what are you waiting for, APPLY!
We want to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications.
This company is a growing organization and wishes to bring on those individuals who want to thrive and grow in a flexible, dynamic environment! If you feel you are one of these individuals and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing call center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico we want to talk to you!
We are located at 2351 HP Way, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
*Please note: A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.