Bilingual Sales and Retention Associate
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Last Day to Apply: June 18, 2019
Who is S&P Data?
S&P Data is a leading North America call center group. We have multiple, right-sized contact center facilities located throughout the US and Canada. No offshore call centers for us. Our centers are state-of-the-art. They are large enough to justify a major investment in technology yet small enough to sustain our unique culture.
S&P is not the contact center partner for everyone. We’re neither the biggest nor the lowest cost option. Yet our clients stay with us for years. Why? Bottom line, they love working with S&P. Also, it could be because the folks that chose S&P tend to get promoted. That’s an endorsement we’ll take any day.
Who are we looking for?
We are building a team of fantastic bilingual English/Spanish retention/sales specialists who will answer the calls of our Fortune 500 client's customers. You will be assisting customers with their service needs while offering new products, sharing the latest promotions, and increasing sales on every call. You will also be using your informational tools and systems to enable you to provide a solution to customer's requests with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
Skills and Attributes
- You are outgoing, positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional sales experience when they call in to our client.
- You are sales focused with an emphasis on ensuring our clients customers are aware of, and taking advantage of, the products and services available to them.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach an understanding with the customer, and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening.
- You are able to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data.
- You are self-motivated and have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
You own this if:
- 6 months of customer service experience within the last two years.
- Experience in sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Strong understanding of internet technology
- Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills so you can express clear ideas to the customer
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $14.00 an hour PLUS UNCAPPED bonuses and incentives! Our associates make AN AVERAGE of $18-$20 with bonuses!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ Fun office culture. (Hot Chocolate Day/Raffles/SP Talent Shows- just to name a few)
➤ We have Great Benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION (We’ve got you covered!)
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training- Classroom style/engaging environment with great support.
- $14.00 an hour plus uncapped bonuses
- FULL TIME POSITION - Work week of 40-44 hours
- Shift timings are between 8 AM and 8 PM Monday to Sunday.
- MUST be flexible to work during hours of operation
So, what are you waiting for, APPLY!
We want to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications.
This company is a growing organization and wishes to bring on those individuals who want to thrive and grow in a flexible, dynamic environment! If you feel you are one of these individuals and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing call center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico we want to talk to you!
We are located at 2351 HP Way, Rio Rancho, NM 87144, in the heart of Rio Rancho and a 15-minute drive from Albuquerque westside.
Walk in's are welcomed! Stop by and meet with our recruiter for a in person interview. Walk in interviews are between the hours of 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
*Please note: A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.